Sure, my suggestion was intended to minimize or remove project management
overhead.  If you’re willing to shepherd through the list of 40-ish modules, go
for it. The same work gets done at the end.

Suggest extracting a checker script from your fixer script, add it to the build
utils, and run it at license check or similar time – after we think the work is
done, to keep old style from sneaking back in.
--Matt