While summary of _any_ metron data ( perhaps by query etc ) would be good,
let us not lose sight of the OP’s issue.  Ever with summary|digest or one
at a time, they are looking for sending mails to certain people based on
rule.

A pseudo path may be

INDEXING -> New Topology or ?? -> evaluate rules -> bin matches to batches
per destination -> create digest from bin’s and send on batch size or
timeout ( as the bulk writer does )

I’m sure there is something wrong with this, but it is easier to frame it
in the way we do it now, and then work from there for me.

On December 13, 2017 at 16:55:35, Simon Elliston Ball (