> Veracode has provided us with a 100% free portal to scan the Metron code
with, but in order to integrate, the safest option is probably to use the
ASF's jenkins server

(1) Can you describe this more?   How has this been provided?  Is this for
all Apache projects; just Metron?  Was this based on a relationship you
have within CA?

(2) Why Veracode?  Can you describe this platform more?  Is it open source
or proprietary?  Why is this better than alternatives?

(3) I have no objection to experimenting with the service to see if it
provides actionable results, but is there no simpler way to do this?  It
doesn't seem like we should have to mess with a bunch of Apache
infrastructure to see if the service works at a basic level.  Can't we
manually submit master and/or previous releases to Veracode to see if we
get actionable results?