Sure, please keep exploring Veracode, I am also checking on what are their
options for seamlessly scanning directly from github. I work with Fortify
on a day to day basis and they have a command line client called
FodUploader which potentially can be integrated with a CI system if needed
and also their API has some interesting options there.
The fortify on demand has a Github integration feature as well on the
portal itself.

--
Regards,
Nadir Hajiyani