Despite the name, we *have* been using it as both for quite some amount of
time.  It *is* both dev and demo, and we recommend it as such on the list
all the time.

So there isn’t a decision to be made here as far as the status quo -> we
use full dev as both dev and demo.

On May 2, 2019 at 18:53:37, Michael Miklavcic (michael.miklav...@gmail.com)