Hi Everyone,

When we have a Field Transformation which is in error in the parser, the
current behavior is to send the message in question to the error queue.  I
wanted to have a discussion around what the correct state of affairs for
this is.

The way I see it, we have one of two options:

   1. Send the message to the error queue as it's consistent with what
   would happen if a parser failed
   2. Skip the failed transformation

Normally I would be in favor of 1 (which is current behavior), but we DO
have some information that we could pass on since the parser did succeed
even though the field transformations did not.

I wanted to open this up for discussion and see if I could get a good
direction from the community.