Fair criticism.  Would you like to call a recurring meeting where PPMC and
community can get together and go through the Jira backlog?  We can then have
the opportunity to triage the Jiras.  Do you think once a month should be
sufficient + 72 hours prior to the release to verify all desired Jiras are in?

Thank you,

James Sirota
PPMC- Apache Metron (Incubating)
jsirota AT apache DOT org