What kind of PRs would qualify as 0.3.x fixes?  How would we decide that?
For those we would then have to commit them against both the 0.3.x branch
and master (0.4.0), right?

Off the top of your head, can you think of a few recent PRs that would
qualify as patches?  I'd just like to get a feel for how many of those
might exist.

--
Nick Allen <n...@nickallen.org>