Couple of questions/comments:

In 2.4, we talk about Javadoc and code comments but not too much about the
user documentation. Should we, possibly in a section 4, give some
recommendations on what should go into the README files versus on the wiki?
This could also help the reviewer know if the change is documented
sufficiently.

In 2.6, we say that 1 qualified reviewer (Apache committer or PPMC member)
other than the author of the PR must have given it a +1. In the case where
the author is not a committer (who could merge their own PR), should we
state that the reviewer will be responsible for the merge?

-Kyle