FWIW, the test is hanging at the following point:

m...@1, priority=5, in group 'main', status: 'RUNNING'
          at java.net.SocketInputStream.socketRead0(SocketInputStream.java:-1)
          at
sun.nio.cs.StreamDecoder$CharsetSD.readBytes(StreamDecoder.java:411)
          at sun.nio.cs.StreamDecoder$CharsetSD.implRead(StreamDecoder.java:453)
          at sun.nio.cs.StreamDecoder.read(StreamDecoder.java:183)
          at java.io.InputStreamReader.read(InputStreamReader.java:167)
          at java.io.BufferedReader.fill(BufferedReader.java:136)
          at java.io.BufferedReader.readLine(BufferedReader.java:299)
          at java.io.BufferedReader.readLine(BufferedReader.java:362)
          at org.apache.commons.net.ftp.FTP.__getReply(FTP.java:294)
          at org.apache.commons.net.ftp.FTP._connectAction_(FTP.java:364)
          at
org.apache.commons.net.ftp.FTPClient._connectAction_(FTPClient.java:540)
          at org.apache.commons.net.SocketClient.connect(SocketClient.java:178)
          at
org.apache.ftpserver.clienttests.SuspendResumeTest.testSuspendResumeServer(SuspendResumeTest.java:46)
          at
sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:-1)
          at
          at
          at junit.textui.TestRunner.doRun(TestRunner.java:121)
          at
com.intellij.rt.execution.junit.IdeaTestRunner.doRun(IdeaTestRunner.java:94)
          at junit.textui.TestRunner.doRun(TestRunner.java:114)
          at
com.intellij.rt.execution.junit.IdeaTestRunner.startRunnerWithArgs(IdeaTestRunner.java:22)
          at
com.intellij.rt.execution.junit.JUnitStarter.prepareStreamsAndStart(JUnitStarter.java:118)
          at
com.intellij.rt.execution.junit.JUnitStarter.main(JUnitStarter.java:40)

The timeout on the socket is set to 0, so I suspect it will just wait
forever ...

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet