May I ask why this must be a RC2? I think the 2.0 series has gone on a long time and its ok to release a 2.0 version. Thats why we can release 2.0.1, etc. Also... folks have issues with 2.0 release because the dot oh have negative connotations. IMHO, lets get a real 2.0 out and start working on bug fixes.

I think we should get out a nice 2.0 and one of the guys can blast it to TSS, etc to show we are moving along again.

Thoughts?

Jeff