On 9/14/10 11:08 AM, Niklas Gustavsson wrote:
On Tue, Sep 14, 2010 at 11:00 AM, Emmanuel Lecharny<elecha...@gmail.com>  wrote:
I think we just have to remove the<activation>  part for this distribution
module to get the build working as it was.
+1, this probably also requires adding the "mina-transport-serial"
module to the list of modules in the distribution profile.
Let's discuss that a bit.

The serial profile has been added as we don't want users to get a bin including the rxtx parts, as it's LGPL. Right now, I'm questionning this choice, at least for the Java part of it, as soon as we don't deliver the rxtx lib with the whole dist.

Do you think we should get rid of the serial profile completely, assuming we don't include the rxtx lib?