OK, I've explained the issue. I was looking at the 1.1.0 SNAPSHOT source,
while running the stable 1.0.5 code. 1.0.5 does not use the dynamically
configured CommandFactory for SITE commands.

Is there some sort of guesstimate as to when 1.1.0 will become a stable
release?

--
"There is no way to peace; peace is the way"