On 14 November 2010 20:56, Niklas Gustavsson <nik...@protocol7.com> wrote:

> On Thu, Nov 11, 2010 at 6:15 PM, John Hartnup <john.hart...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > OK, I've explained the issue. I was looking at the 1.1.0 SNAPSHOT source,
> > while running the stable 1.0.5 code. 1.0.5 does not use the dynamically
> > configured CommandFactory for SITE commands.
>
> Could you please explain the difference in behavior you're seeing
> between 1.0.5 and 1.1.0? I'm not aware of anything that has changed in
> this area.

SITE.java in 1.0.5 has a static COMMAND_MAP variable, intialised with the
site command objects in a static block.
Command command = (Command) COMMAND_MAP.get(siteRequest);

The trunk instead uses :
Command command = context.getCommandFactory().getCommand(siteRequest);

I much prefer the latter, as it allows me to create new SITE commands and
register them at configuration time.

For now, since I have to deploy 1.0.5, I am copying SITE.java and adding my
own classes to COMMAND_MAP.

--
"There is no way to peace; peace is the way"