2010/11/11 John Hartnup <john.hart...@gmail.com>:
> OK, I've explained the issue. I was looking at the 1.1.0 SNAPSHOT source,
> while running the stable 1.0.5 code. 1.0.5 does not use the dynamically
> configured CommandFactory for SITE commands.
>
> Is there some sort of guesstimate as to when 1.1.0 will become a stable
> release?

Maybe Niklas can give you an estimate, but there have been few changes
for 1.1.x ...

> On 11 November 2010 14:27, John Hartnup <john.hart...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi again,
>>
>> On a similar note, I'm having trouble getting a custom SITE command in
>> Apache ftpserver to work.
>>
>> <commands>
>>  <command name="SITE_PARM">
>> <spring:bean class="org.john.ftps.command.SITE_PARM"/>
>>  </command>
>> </commands>
>>
>> I can see (via logging) that the SITE_PARM object is constructed, but when
>> I send the "site parm" ftp command, I get a 502 error, suggesting that the
>> CommandFactory has not returned the object.
>>
>> Any suggestions?
>>
>> (By the way, is this the right mailing list to ask such questions?)

I think the users mailing list was a more appropriate choice in your
case. Note that FTPServer 'dev' list is the same as MINA developers
list so I recommend that you use the prefix [FTPSERVER] or similar
when you want to ask anything specific to FTPServer.