the-thing commented on PR #77:
URL: https://github.com/apache/mina/pull/77#issuecomment-6076844860

   @tomaswolf
   
   > I just ran this test on Windows with the old SSLHandlerG1 (without the 
synchronization fixes), and it succeeded. The test should fail under these 
conditions.
   
   And it occasionally will succeed. The maximize failure we have to 
significantly increase iteration count (or for example enabling DEBUG logging 
helps). I'm not sure if we should increase the count since the build time 
increased significantly already.
   
   > Moreover, when run on a JDK 8.0.422.5-hotspot, it fails to connect with 
TLS 1.2 and TLS_ECDHE_RSA_WITH_CHACHA20_POLY1305_SHA256. With TLS 1.2 and 
TLS_ECDHE_RSA_WITH_AES_256_GCM_SHA384 is can connect.
   
   I'm assuming this is due to the fact ciphers differ between Java version. Do 
we want to find a cipher that works for all possible versions (possible?) or 
just those that are CI configured?
   
   


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]
For additional commands, e-mail: [email protected]

Reply via email to