I've mentored a number of podlings over the years and this one if very well
run and is on a good trajectory. As noted my main concern is about
diversity - in particular "self-sustaining and self-governing communities".
http://incubator.apache.org/guides/graduation.html#community
That's pretty clear and concise statements from the Apache community as a
whole as to what it takes. The podling is following "the apache way" quite
well, so it's really the sustaining part for me. Ensuring that community is
being built and the community as a whole is owning the process.

Hope this helps, regards,

Patrick