Patric - added MKL-DNN to the project list. What is your github handle?
I do agree with Marco that we need to resolve disable tests, broken
features etc. Jira looks like the right answer to create a list of known
issues.
Questions I do have:
- do you have design docs we can link to? Does the doc cover packaging, use
of MXNet with full MKL (I understand there are license issues, but we do
have users who are or plan to use MXNet with the complete MKL package, not
just DNN subset)?
- do you have performance measurements (or plan to measure) to include in
release notes?
- should we talk about the package at the Apr 24th meetup in Seattle?

Steffen