Steffen, really thanks for the helps and I totally agree with you and Marco's
suggestions.
I will summarize the open issues and status for the review soon.

Github ID:  Patric Zhao, https://github.com/pengzhao-intel/     Da Zheng,
https://github.com/zheng-da/

> - do you have design docs we can link to? Does the doc cover packaging, use
> of MXNet with full MKL (I understand there are license issues, but we do have
> users who are or plan to use MXNet with the complete MKL package, not just
> DNN subset)?
Design doc:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MXNET/The+design+of+MKLDNN+integration
It's a good suggestion for the full MKL package and we will add the related
part in the doc.

> - do you have performance measurements (or plan to measure) to include in
> release notes?
Yes, we have tested the performance on all C4/C5 instances
(8x,4x,2x,xlarge,large). And the accuracy are verified as well.
We plan to publish these data both in the release note and mxnet website
(https://mxnet.incubator.apache.org/faq/perf.html).

We're based in Shanghai, China; so maybe @Da Zheng?