Hi all,

Chris and I will be working on the 1.2.0 release. If you haven't already,
please let me know if you have any new features that you are working on and
would like
to be included in the release.

<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MXNET/
Project+Proposals+for+next+MXNet+Release>

The plan is to do the code freeze by March 30th with target release date
of April 9th.

Feel free to add any other comments/suggestions.

Anirudh