Hi Chris,

In my opinion, the problem with MXNet is the way it is pronounced. I think
this leads to confusion, as I have seen people unaware of the fw from
before, grasp it as "Amexnet". The way it was supposed to be pronounced
"mixnet" sounded like a good name to me. I am not sure why the i in the
middle was removed though.

Having said that, I don't think it would be feasible to change the name at
this stage, considering the confusion and the marketing nightmare. I cannot
recall of other popular open source projects of having changed their names
without an impact.

Anirudh