Hello Community,

As a MXNet contributor, I had issues and took me some time on getting
hands-on with MXNet codebase, being able to code, test, DEBUG python/CPP
combination. I have documented the steps for MXNet development setup using
VSCode on Mac. Document starts from installing all required
tools/packages/IDEs/extensions and then provides steps for debugging mix of
Python/CPP code, which is most likely the case for any MXNet developer, all
in single IDE window. By end of this document, anyone should be able to
walk through the MXNet code, debug and be able to make first code change.

Please feel free to add comments, make changes as necessary.

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MXNET/MXNet+Developer+Setup+on+Mac

Best,
Sandeep