Sheng,
It is in the wiki, I also added a TOC to find it easily.
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MXNET/PROPOSAL%3A+Apache+MXNet%28Incubating%29+Office+Hours#PROPOSAL:ApacheMXNet(Incubating)OfficeHours-How
?
How?

Developers would have 1 hour every week to dedicate to office hours
meeting. Typical flow for process is like this:

   -

   at least 24 hours before office hours session user signs up for one of 2
   slots (each slot is 30 minutes) by filing jira issue. In that issue user
   will provide questions/concerns and relevant details pertaining to subject.
   -

   before or on a day *preceding* office hours session the developer who
   leads office-hours for that week reviews existing queue

<https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=Project%3D%22Apache%20MXNet%22%20and%20issuetype%3D%22Office%20hours%22%20%20and%20component%20in%20(Keras%2C%20Gluon%2C%20%22Scala%20API%22%2C%20%22Java%20API%22%2C%20ModelServer%2C%20ONNX)>
    of filed issues and investigates 1 or 2 filed for upcoming session. The
   goal is to prepare for session as much as possible in advance.
   -

      Every week one of the Apache MXNet community members
      (committer/developer) could drive this effort in each area that
is offered
      is support with.
      -

      if necessary they could to engage SME that has a lot of expertise in
      area relevant to question/issue filed.
      -

   at a scheduled time the developer leading office hours dials into
   meeting bridge and verifies that corresponding user has joined the line.
   -

      if by the end of time slot issue/question has not been fully
      addressed, developer would propose to take further conversation to the
      public forum(dev@ list or JIRA). This way office hours slots won't
      spill over and both slots could be accommodated for.
      -

   if any of the questions have not been fully addressed during session,
   developer will follow up and address outstanding scope of issue/question.
   Corresponding jira issue filed for session should be used as the outlet for
   following up.
   -

      one possible follow up could end up being new feature request or bug
      fix. If that is the case - developers would convert corresponding office
      hours issue into normal GitHub issue.
      -

      We request SMEs to help in following up by the issues.
      - At the end of the office hours conversation, developer who helped
   the user would summarize their interaction on the JIRA filed.