Thanks for the clarification, Naveen. I'd recommend against having wiki or
other mutable document for such discussion, because people's response (or
the lack of it in the case of lazy consensus) is only toward the version
they saw, which can be changed. Rather, it would likely be a better idea to
include all the key points in the discussion thread directly (like you just
did), so that everyone at any point in time can see the same thing.

-sz