Hi Sheng,

Thanks for raising this concern. The problem now is that we cannot even
build MXNet on Windows 7 because the build process requires MS VS 2015 w/
update 3 which is incompatible on Windows 7. This leaves many Windows 7
related open issues on github without any timely response. In my opinion,
having no response to users' request is probably even worse than letting
them know the limitation of OS support.

To minimize the impact to current Windows 7 users, we can provide PyPi
package for Windows 7 in this release but defer the bug fix and feature
enhancement to later Windows OS version. Based on users' feedbacks, we can
then officially discontinue the Windows 7 support in the next MXNet
release.

I will appreciate your comments.

Lin