Hi all

I think we have to make the clear separation between the thread votes
on "uniformly adopting C++11 range loops in the MXNet project" and a
PR which refactored code to be more legible and with improved variable
names.
Merging that PR doesn't imply that we have to uniformly adopt the
previous proposal.  The PR was reviewed and approved by several
people. I would keep the two topics separate, merging this PR doesn't
prescribe any particular idiom for future commits or reviews.

Pedro.