Great response Carin.

Just wanted to chime in and say, while the amount of work shouldn't be
underestimated to maintain a new language binding, I'd love to see some
Rust support.  The interop patterns between Rust and C/C++ in particular
could make propagating errors a little nicer of an experience.  I've also
often wished we had a native but memory-safe language that had a binding
with MXNet.