Rad, thanks for the input everyone!

I'm anticipating some friction with using FFI with the C API since it's
considered unsafe in Rust; difficulty of integrating will depend on the
nuances of the C API as HY mentioned...

Going to go ahead and dive in. Will be back eventually for feedback / input!

Zach Boldyga
Scalabull  |  Founder
1 (866) 846-8771 x 101