I have tried to create a a module via existing rust FFI generators but
failed. It seems like you have to think a lot more than just translate the
C api to make it work. It's better understand the C API first and make sure
it won't introduce new problems in rust.

HY

Pedro Larroy <pedro.larroy.li...@gmail.com> 于2019年1月30日周三 上午4:35写道: