+0

Overall release looks good.  Probably something I'm doing wrong, but so far
not able to validate the .asc.  I'm getting "Can't check signature: No
public key".  I've added the keys from GitHub and the release folder, and
also added your public key "40C9346904DFCE37" from the MIT key server
Steffen.  Is there another key I'm missing?

1. sha512 look good.
2. Compile from source successfully
3. TensorRT build succeeds and runs inference for demo models
4. License, notice and disclaimer exist.

-Kellen