Hi Sheng - thanks for the feedback.
TVM notice  file is missing as the 1.4.x branch/v1.4.0 release is using TVM
commit 0f053c8
<https://github.com/dmlc/tvm/commit/0f053c82a747b4dcdf49570ec87c17e0067b7439>
 from Oct 8, 2018, which didn't have the NOTICE file. IMHO, MXNet NOTICE
file is consistent with release content.
As the release started in 2018 I do think it is ok to move forward w/o
update to 2019 IMHO.

All -
thanks to the committers/contributors (Tao, Aaron, Kellen, Aston, Yuxi) who
tested and provided feedback - we have five +1 votes.
As of today, Friday Feb 1st 2019 6pm PST we have two binding votes, one +1
(Carin), one +0 (Sheng). The vote continues be open waiting for feedback
from PMC members.
Hope you can spare some time over the weekend to provide feedback.

Regards,
Steffen