I found an awesome checklist for incubator releases [1] so I'm using it
here:

-[Y] Are release files in correct location?
-[Y] Do release files have the word incubating in their name?
-[Y] Are the digital signature and hashes correct?
-[Y] Does DISCLAIMER file exist?
-[Y] Do LICENSE and NOTICE files exists?
-[N/A] Is the LICENSE and NOTICE text correct? (sz: did not finish checking)
-[N] Is the NOTICE year correct?
-[N/A] Un-included software dependencies are not mentioned in LICENSE or
NOTICE? (sz: did not finish checking)
-[Y] License information is not mentioned in NOTICE?
Is there any 3rd party code contained inside the release? If so:
-[Y] Does the software have a compatible license?
-[Y] Are all software licenses mentioned in LICENSE?
-[Y] Is the full text of the licenses (or pointers to it) in LICENSE?
Is any of this code Apache licensed? Do they have NOTICE files? If so:
-[N] Have relevant parts of those NOTICE files been added to this NOTICE
file?
TVM has Apache 2.0 license and its NOTICE hasn't been added to MXNet's
NOTICE file.
-[Y] Do all source files have ASF headers? (sz: enforced by license checker)
-[Y] Do the contents of the release match with what's tagged in version
control?
-[N] Are there any unexpected binary files in the release?
-[Y] Can you compile from source? Are the instruction clear?

Is the issue minor?
- Unsure. NOTICE year is wrong (it's 2019 now). TVM's NOTICE is missing
from MXNet's NOTICE file.
Could it possibly be fixed in the next release?
- Yes
I vote with:
+0 not sure if it should be released. Could mentors advise if we should fix
them before release?

[1] https://wiki.apache.org/incubator/IncubatorReleaseChecklist