Can't speak for the CI team, but in general I think that it is good idea.

On a separate note, I've been playing around with Sockeye recently and it's
great! Awesome work and glad to see MXNet used for such cutting edge use
cases.
I'd love to see closer collaboration with the Sockeye team and MXNet for
innovation, cross pollination, and evangelization of what MXNet can do .

Best,
Carin