Agree to track the 3rd party packages which make MXNet more prosperous :)

Before building the CI, I suggest to create the related labels, like sockeye,
gluonCV, gluonNLP, etc, in the GitHub and give the high priority for these
issues/PR.
So the issue/PR can be fixed quickly and  these important applications would
not be blocked again.

We can help for the performance/backend/operator related issues as well :)

Thanks,

--Patric