Hi All,

Can we move the VOTE forward since the RAT license should not be a problem that 
block the release. We can always add that one in our future releases (e.g 1.4.1 
or 1.5.0).

As you may aware, 1.4.0 release started very early this year and delayed a 
couple of times until now. From the Apache Release process: 
http://www.apache.org/legal/release-policy.html, it should be fine for us to 
move forward if majority provide +1 than -1. 

Again, move forward does not mean we should not fix it or ignore problems that 
exist in the code. We will address and fix them in the next release.

Thanks,
Qing

´╗┐On 2/10/19, 10:28 PM, "Steffen Rochel" <steffenroc...@gmail.com> wrote:

    Dear community -
    I'm cancelling the vote due to -1 feedback from Luciano due to RAT
    failures.
    For details see
    
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/51e9ab05edae2089c74a253000a92d5aa5c6406f54e5bd0a0b3c3879@%3Cgeneral.incubator.apache.org%3E
    
    The MXNet community will discuss next steps.
    
    Regards,
    Steffen
    

Reply via email to