I do believe in the benefit of MXNet community, MXNet 1.4  is a important
release with many useful features for our users:

1. Java Inference API, JVM memory management, Julia APIs
2. Multiple important directional experimental features - Subgraph API,
control flow operators, Topology aware all-reduce approach in distributed
training
3. Enhancing so many user touching functionalities - ONNX operator
coverage, new operators like trigonometric operators, Debugging operators
4. 75+ bug fixes
5. Documentation, tutorials, examples updates and issue fixes

*RAT check failures is important and we will fix it up soon in the
following release*. Holding off the release will further delay so many
useful features for users through a stable release. In my opinion, it would
be beneficial for MXNet community to make this release happen.

Best,
Sandeep

--
Sandeep Krishnamurthy