Hi MXNet community,

While doing search for MXNet from the official
website[https://mxnet.incubator.apache.org/], it's not that convenient to get
the recent/latest performance data, besides there's some mismatch between the
link and description in the current websites.
We can also add some new contents (like distributed training via Horovod, and
AMP with bfloat16 data type) descriptions in FAQ section.

So I propose to improve the current website structure from below 3 areas

1.        Add a new Tab "Performance" in the header, and change "Doc&Tutorials"
to "Tutorials&FAQ" according to the current contents.

2.        Align description of FAQ section to the inner page.

3.        FAQ list adjustment

Please check the details via below link
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1gQrC1V1LeJH5NT6zRqBl8Ub2qSr1dc8O

Suggestions and comments are highly appreciated.

Thanks!
-Ciyong