From: Aaron Markham <aaron.s.mark...@gmail.com>
Sent: Saturday, December 21, 2019 4:14 AM
To: dev@mxnet.incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: Proposal for MXNet website improving

Hi Ciyong, thanks for the proposal.
I like your suggestions. Will you be submitting a PR?

Some feedback:

* Regarding changing the URLs, let's avoid that. We just had a lot of work
trying to fix broken links.
* As far as changing the headings, sure, Tutorials and FAQs makes sense.
* Adding performance as a nav item - my preference and going from UX
guidelines, is to keep the number of them down to less than five or six.
    - What about making performance a Key Feature and highlighting that on the
main page? I'd switch it with Tools & Libraries since Ecosystem is the next
thing below.

Cheers,
Aaron