Hi,

It's bugging me that when I look at the tomahawk TLDDOC I see lots of "No Description" lines, most of which are for standard HTML attributes (with the occasional JSF or Tomahawk attribute mixed in).

I know it's trivial, but nevertheless I would like to add basic descriptions to the tomahawk/tld/entities/* files for the html items; just one of:
  <description>HTML event</description>
or
  <description>HTML attribute</description>
so that the tlddoc is easier on the eye, and attributes that *really* aren't documented stand out properly.

(a)
Does anyone have any objection?

(b)
Are these files auto-generated? (obviously changing the source data and regenerating would make more sense in that case)

(c)
Many of the existing files have each attribute defined on a single line. Is there a reason for that or is it just style? If I add descriptions I'll really need to break them out to multiple lines, otherwise the lines will get *very* long.

Regards,

Simon