Hi Eduardo,

I've never done this for the core (only Tobago), so I'm not sure about
that...

The site you can see here: https://myfaces.apache.org/ is synced by some
automatic job from this repo:

 https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/myfaces/site/publish/

So, you need to

1. checkout the relevant parts from that URL

2. building the site (it seems that you have done it already)

3. syncing this site (from 2.) locally to the checkout (from 1.) using
"mvn site:stage"

4. commit it

It seems, there is no many entry and no subfolder for 2.3 currently. I
assume this must be created.

For Tobago these steps are described here:

https://myfaces.apache.org/tobago/release-checklist.html (look for
"Building the site")

Hope that helps

Udo