Thanks a lot for all the help so far.

I have distributed the assembly files already. I'm in the final step which
is the site deployment.

I know I have to run mvn site:site and mvn site:deploy but where do I run
those commands from?

Is it from
1) https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/myfaces/site/trunk/

or
2)
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/myfaces/core/tags/myfaces-core-module-2.3.0/

Also I know I have to do some modifications like the download links, etc.
But how do I create de core23 site? Is it automatically created when the
commands mentioned about are executed?

Thanks again,
Eduardo