Hi

It is the same process as in Tobago. Please take a look at myfaces-site
pom.xml there are some predefined paths:

  <properties>

<site.mainDirectory>${user.home}/myfaces-site/checkout</site.mainDirectory>
    <siteContent.path>${user.home}/myfaces-site/site</siteContent.path>
    <!-- it's a default location for performance reason (not checkout the
content all the time)
         you can override this value in your settings. -->
    <scmCheckout.path>\${site.mainDirectory}</scmCheckout.path>
    <siteDeploy.url>file://${user.home}/myfaces-site/site</siteDeploy.url>
  </properties>

In my case there was a folder called /home/lu4242/myfaces-site/checkout and
other /home/lu4242/myfaces-site/site. site:stage create some files in
"site" folder, then I just override in checkout and commit.

regards,

Leonardo Uribe