Hi Leo!

The point is that we do bean initialisation in FacesInitializer. But we
actually should do it in the CDI Extensions.
When we startup the FacesInitializer it is _not_ guaranteed that the CDI
container is already started!
And even we get our hand at the BeanManager then this is not a guarantee that
the BeanManager is fully booted.
In any case we must not invoke getBeans() etc on this BeanManager before
AfterDeploymentValidation got fired.

I gonna fix that. It is already working fine locally but I want to do some
further test and also let it run in TomEE to ensure I didn't trash anything.

LieGrue,
strub