I think we’ve left enough time, and everybody has agreed. Let’s get on GitHub issues ASAP!

On 23 Feb 2018, at 5:31, Fabio Utzig wrote:

So, when is a decision going to be made?

On Thu, Feb 8, 2018, at 11:15 AM, Miguel Azevedo wrote:
+1

I strongly agree to track issues on github, the integration with
github issues and PRs is very good and there's a lot of people already
using it on other projects.
Thanks,

Miguel