Hello,

I'm preparing to commit my library for the Bosch BME680 Environmental
Sensor and have a question. In sensor.h, there are a sensor_type_t
enum that contains definitions for the various values that can be
read. The BME680 contains a gas sensor that reports a resistance. This
is not listed in the sensor_type_t. I have been using
SENSOR_TYPE_USER_DEFINED_1 for the time being. Is it worth adding a
SENSOR_TYPE_GAS or SENSOR_TYPE_GAS_RESISTANCE to the typedef or carry
on using SENSOR_TYPE_USER_DEFINED_1? Bear in mind that the resistance
is not in an of itself a final value - further processing is required
by the application to convert it to something more meaningful (in this
case, the resistance is converted to an Indoor Air Quality Index,
which is calculated by a separate third party module - the Bosch BSEC
library - which I intend to commit soon).

Amr