Am I correct in assuming that the requisite libraries for the ADC on the
Arduino Primo are not included yet? Since the Arduino Primo is based on the
NRF52, would it be possible to simply modify the NRF52 ADC files to apply them
to the Arduino Primo? If so, does anyone have a valid schematic for the Arduino
Primo in order to determine the pin mappings?

I'd like to get the ADC App I wrote and the air_quality app running on the same
board at the same time in order to have a board that reads multiple sensors
simultaneously.

Best regards,
dg
--
David G. Simmons
(919) 534-5099

There are only 2 hard things in computer science: Cache invalidation, naming
things, and off-by-one errors.