OK.. nevermind. Im just pasting code in all the wrong places and confusing
myself. I

Thoughts on hosting myadc package on github to keep the user from having to
generate those files? Then you're just editing the main.c of bleprph for
the task.

I do think a name change to nrf52_water or something instead of my_adc
would start me down a better path.

also there is a missing include in main.c

#include "myadc/myadc.h"
#include <adc/adc.h>

Sorry for the noise. Thanks for the example! I think I can figure out how
to alter this into an nrf51 version now.