David, some questions about your recent adc tutorial.

First off, thanks for pushing code for me to think about and learn about
the newt stack from

It seems like your tutorial is more about writing a NEW adc driver rather
than utilizing the existing mynewt-nordic driver. For me anyway, a tutorial
duplicating the mynewt-nordic work pushing all the adc handlers pretty high
level into the main.c instead of keeping it inside the driver like the
mynewt-nordic version was very confusing to me.

In fact Im not sure why you're including -
"@mynewt-nordic/hw/drivers/adc/adc_nrf52"
at all, except for presumably utilizing the sdk it has inside it, and that
wasnt clear to me at all in the tutorial. Perhaps you could drop that
dependency and talk about brining in copies of necessary SDK files?

Im not 100% on all this, still trying to get an nrf51 version utilizing the
mynewt-nordic driver up.
Apologies if Im off base.

--Jacob