Ok, so I tried the remote distribution of the Myriad per the docs, I
guess,it could probably use some information related to "how" to run
resource manager if it's in the tar.gz.  Perhaps an example marathon json.
I am playing with it now to figure it out.

On Tue, Aug 18, 2015 at 3:48 PM, yuliya Feldman <yufeld...@yahoo.com.invalid