Hello,
Thank you for the diagrams - it helps. Could you also enable comments in your
doc?
Few thoughts:1.  Myriad Scheduler is wonderful - but it's yet another scheduler
you need to deal with - or you plan to have current MyriadScheduler that sits
in RM and use it instead?2. Is Myriad scheduler going to control NMs for all
YARN clusters?     a. How NMs will come and go?     b. Are they going to be
permanent?    c. I assume RMs will be permanent until cluster shutdown,
right?3. If NMs will not be permanent - isn't it too much for upper level
Myriad Scheduler to deal with all of them?

Also could you please list cons - pros are great, but it's better to have cons
as well.
Thanks,Yuliya

    On Wednesday, September 25, 2019, 12:30:20 AM PDT, Oscar Fernandez